In fact, Multivitamin Zero, is a sugar free and sweetener-free form. It does not harm the health of teeth thanks to this feature thereof. Also, It people with diabetes can consume it. Moreover, the creamy-fruited new taste thereof is very popular among children. So, children will both have fun and take 12 vitamins and 3 important minerals required for their growth thanks to multiball lollipop multivitamin.
- It is rich in zinc and vitamin C which support the immune system in children.
- Contains as well important B-group vitamins for children’s mental development and school success.
- Also, contains 200 IU of vitamin D for healthy bone development.
- Besides, Easily enjoyed by the children thanks to its excellent taste offering 4 flavor varieties as orange, strawberry-lemon, apple and tropical fruits.
- Does not contain harmful preservatives such as Paraben.
So ,how to use Lollipop Multi Vitamin Zero Sugar?
It is recommended to consume 1-2 on a full stomach per day.
Ingredients of this project are:
|Energy (kj and kcal)||998 kj/235 kcal||69,86 kj/16,45 kcal||–||–|
|Saturated fat (g)||0||0||–||–|
|Vitamin A (µg)||3428,6||240||428,6||30|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||28,6||2||476,2||33,3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||5,6||0,39||398,0||27,9|
|Folic acid ((g)||857,1||60||428,6||30|
|Vitamin B12 (g)||10,7||0,75||428,6||30|
|Vitamin C (mg)||714,3||50||892,9||62,5|
|Vitamin D (µg)||70,7||4,95||1414,3||99|
|Vitamin E (mg)||57,1||4||476,2||33,3|