Vitamin D is the Sun Vitamin: Supplementation is necessary (not abundant in food) when avoiding sun exposure or when you can’t get adequate sun exposure.
This vitamin helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth and supports your immune system . This is a high dose to be taken once weekly, and not meant for daily consumption. It is also used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin d deficiency and can be used with other medications to treat low levels of calcium or phosphate caused by certain disorders.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell division.
* Maintenance of normal immune function
* Contributing to the normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
* Maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
* Maintenance of strong and healthy teeth
* Has a role in the process of cell division
This dose of Vitamin D is not intended for daily use. Consult your healthcare practitioner for dosing instructions and guidelines.